- Learn to Type – Ergonomically – Part 2
- Learn to Type – Ergonomically – Part 1
- Learn Typing and Blog about… Living with an 18 year old (a mother’s perspective)
- Learn Typing – without software
- Learn Typing and blog about… dog training – does it work?
- Learn typing and blog about… no drinking water at Manchester airport
Category Archives: Learn to Type
In Part 1 of Learn to Type Ergonomically we looked at how to best avoid discomfort while sitting at our workstation. Things like how to avoid neck and shoulder pain, lower back discomfort, knee and ankle pain and sore wrists. … Continue reading